|Triple Chocolate Brownies #CookBlogShare|
I can now tick off another recipe from my list of bakes, this one's from Australian's Woman's Weekly Cupcakes and Baking book and made especially for my cousin Verity's birthday. It is my first time at baking chocolate brownies, I have previously made Butterscotch Brownies but they are very different in texture to chocolate brownies. It is a recipe that I will bake again and again - they were delicious!
|Triple Chocolate Brownies|
Triple Chocolate Brownies
- wooden spoon / spatula
- 19 cm square baking tin
- baking parchment to line tin
- chopping board
oven temperature 180 degrees C / 160 degrees C fan
200g dark chocolate chopped
100g milk chocolate chopped
150g white chocolate chopped
185g plain flour sieved
125g butter cubed
110g caster sugar
- Preheat the oven. Line cake tin.
- Melt the dark chocolate and the butter in a saucepan on a gentle heat. Then leave to cool for 10 minutes.
- Stir the sugar and eggs into the chocolate mixture. Then mix in and plain flour.
- Add the white and milk chocolate and mix.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the cake tin.
- Bake in the oven for no longer than 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and leave brownies to cool in the tin.
- Once cooled, lift the brownies out of the tin using the parchment paper. Cut into squares, these are very rich brownies so you may want to think small.
|The best Chocolate Brownies recipe ever!|
|Brownies so easy to make|
I am linking up with this weeks #CookBlogShare