Whilst decorating my Christmas tree and glancing at an empty cake stand on the kitchen dresser, I had a moment of inspiration. Create a Christmas decoration using a cake stand. Combining the shiny Christmas tree baubles with the cake stand. Such a simple idea but very effective. Creating a rather glamorous and festive looking cake stand.
|Make your own easy Christmas table decoration|
How to make a Christmas Bauble Table Decoration
What you need:-
- 3 tier cake stand
- 22 large Christmas baubles
- 12 small Christmas baubles
- Trim or hide the string on the baubles by winding them carefully around the top of the bauble.
- Arrange the small baubles on the top tier.
- Arrange the large baubles on the remaining two tiers.
|What to do with your Christmas baubles?|
I have to admit this is such a simple way to make your own Christmas table decoration. Mine is displayed on my kitchen dresser and it has been admired by friends who think it a fabulous idea. So get that cake stand out of the cupboard today and add some bling!