Next month I will have been blogging for three years, to celebrate this fact, and to thank all my fabulous readers I thought it time for a giveaway. Whilst I was in London in May I picked up a rather pretty notebook from Liberty, especially for one of my lucky readers. Although I am now wishing I had also treated myself to one too!
How to enter
- Leave me a comment at the end of this blog post. It can be about your favourite cake, garden or house to visit or something about my blog, choice is yours. Scroll to the bottom of this post, to the Post a Comment section. Complete the comments box, you do not need a special account to leave a comment if need be select anonymous and leave your name in the comments box. Or if you have a Twitter or Instagram account then leave those details.
- You can gain an extra entry, by Tweeting the competition, just tweet the following and be sure you leave me another commenting telling me you have done so. "I want to win a Liberty Notepad at http://gardenteacakesandme.blogspot.co.uk @daisyangel1 "
- I will announce the winner in a new blog post, so if you want to received notification when this is published simply complete the follow by email box on the right hand side.
- The winner will have 10 days from publishing the winners announcement to contact me, after this time a new winner will be selected.
- Competition closes Friday 8th August 2014.
- Winner must respond within ten days of being notified via a blog post, after which time a new winner will be selected.
- Open Internationally - that's right I will send it anywhere in the world!
- The prize of a Liberty Notepad will be dispatched to the winner by myself within two weeks of the winner notifying me of their address details.
I have decided not to use a competition widget like Rafflecopter, do let me know if you prefer this method on entry.