|A John Lewis Christmas|
The countdown to Christmas has started, and you know you need to get your 'organising' act together when you see the John Lewis Christmas advert on the television. When I was given the opportunity to receive a little bit of John Lewis magic myself I was quick to accept the offer. I received my very own John Lewis Christmas Hamper, with a selection of their fine food and drink from this years Christmas food gifts.
There is an extensive selection of John Lewis hampers to choose from, my particular favourite is the Winter Warmer Hamper. Do you have a favourite?
- Holdsworth champagne cocktail chocolate selection
- Ambassador's of London Merry Christmas chocolate bar
- Penguin gingerbread biscuit
- Milk chocolate nutty hippos
- Ambassador's of London jelly beans
- The Lawn classic English Breakfast tea
- Paxton & Whitfield cheese grater and chutney set
- Il boschetto lemon infused extra virgin olive oil
- John Lewis bottle of special reserve Port
- Coole Swain Irish Cream liqueur cocktail set
- The modern cocktails margaritas mixers
- Staffordshire brewery Cheddleton Christmas ale
- a wonderful basket
|Hot chocolate with a twist|
Anyone with a sweet tooth will be pleased with the great choice of treats available. The little Almond and Honey Hippos taste divine. I am looking forward to trying the Toffee Fudge Hot Chocolate when my niece visits for a sleepover this weekend, the perfect toast whilst we watch Strictly Come Dancing!
|Handmade Champagne Cocktail Chocolates|
|Merry Christmas Chocolate and Jelly Beans|
|Divine tasting Hippos, yes really hippos!|
|Chutney for cheese, ooh yes please|
|Infused Olive Oil|
Many of us love a tipple during Christmas and will often buy alcohol as gifts. I jumped up and down when I spotted this bottle of John Lewis Port in the hamper, I do enjoy indulging in a glass of Port and Lemon over the festive season. I am not an ale drinker myself, but specialist ales usual feature on my Christmas present shopping list, either for my brother or uncle so I particularly liked the Christmas Ale, which is a good hefty bottle.
|Irish Cream Liqueur cocktail set|
|Chin chin - its cocktail time|