Here is another easy recipe with no cooking required, just a little extra arm effort is required when mixing the ingredients together.
Recipe Coconut Ice
225g icing sugar, sifted
200g condensed milk
175g desiccated coconut
- Mix the icing sugar and condensed milk together.
- Mix in the coconut, the mixture will be very stiff.
- Divide the mixture in half.
- Add a tiny amount of food colouring (I used pink) to one half of the mixture, and mix until you have an even colour and muscles in your arm!
- Line a tray or sandwich box, and spread the mixture out, press down firmly. Where the two colours connect make sure you push them together well.
I would suggest you leave the tin in the fridge for at least 5 hours, to make sure they are firmly set. I removed mine in one slab from the tin and then used a large knife to cut into dominoes shapes.
Eat or gift wrap. These will keep for 3 weeks in an airtight container in the fridge.