Boo!! Sorry I hope these Chocolate Ghosts on a Stick didn't scare you, but I'm getting rather carried away of late with melting chocolate and this week thought I would create a Ghost on a Stick for Halloween. Just like the Chocolate Lollipops I made earlier this month these are simple to make.
|Halloween Chocolate Ghosts Recipe|
- 6 lolly sticks
- white chocolate approx 150g
- piping bag
- baking paper or non stick sheet
- chocolate drops
- small spatula or knife
- glass bowl
|A tall glass for your piping bag |
makes pour the chocolate in easier
|Halloween recipe for Chocolate Ghost Lollipops|
- Heat some water in a saucepan, place a glass bowl onto the saucepan ensuring the bowl does not touch the hot water. Add the chocolate pieces into the bowl and allow to melt slowly.
- Place the baking sheet onto a tray, this way it's easier to move the chocolate lollies if you need to pop them into the fridge to cool. You may find it helpful to draw your chocolate ghost design.
- Once melted scoop the chocolate into the piping bag, careful it will be very warm. Pipe the outline of the lolly (see photo above), then fill the inside with more chocolate and remember to add your stick. You will need to spread the chocolate flat using a small spatula or butter knife.
- Add two plain chocolate drops for the eyes - there you have it a Ghost on a Stick!
Now you just have to wait for the chocolate to set, ten minutes in the fridge will speed this up.
|Chocolate Halloween Ghosts|