Imagine my delight when Find Me a Gift offered me the chance to try these super cute Russian Doll Measuring Cups. Not only do they look fabulous in the kitchen but have a practical use too. Which have certainly come in handy, I follow many bloggers many based in America and Australia and love gaining inspiration from their recipes. Which usually have all the ingredients required shown in cups and not weight. Well now there are no excuses for not baking them, for now I have the assistance of these wonderful measuring cups designed in the style of Russian dolls.
The set consists of three dolls, of different sizes with the smaller ones nestling inside the large one. They split into two with each top and bottom measuring a different size cup ranging from 1/4 cup to 1 cup, the measurement is shown on the inside bottom.
|A beautiful gift in a lovely box|
Chocolate Brownies Recipe
1/2 cup Self raising flour
1/2 cup melted butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup chocolate spread
pinch of salt
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Preheated oven 170 degrees C
- Line a tray (7 x 7 inches square)including the sides so it is easy to remove from the tray once baked.
- In a bowl beat together the brown sugar, chocolate spread, eggs and vanilla essence for approximately two minutes.
- Add the salt to the flour, and then with the whisk on slow speed add the flour mixture and alternate with the melted butter.
- Pour into your tray and bake for around 35 minutes or until the knife comes out not quite clean.
- Leave to cool in the tray for an hour or two before removing and cutting into squares.