Who would of thought it, but this time last year I sat down and wrote my first blog post, and this is how it all started. I had spent last Summer immobile having had knee surgery, I was heavily into tweeting, which in turn pointed me to the direction of many great blogs. Before I knew it I was playing the game 'If you had a blog what would it be called...' and the rest as they say is history.
I remember well the week before publishing my first post, spending hours finding my way around Blogger, never mind getting my head around all the new terminology that goes with it. I had already used Wordpress previously when setting up a site for a local history group Wellington History Group, but this was a static site without the comments function. For various reasons I had decided to publish my personal blog on Blogger. I wish I had spent a little longer on the design and layout, but I was terribly impatient to publish my blog. Still that's one thing I have found during the year, my blog continues to evolve.
I want to thank all my blog followers, subscribers, readers and those who have left comments during my first year. I would also like to use this opportunity to thank Tanya at Cards With a Difference for bestowing my blog with the
The rules of the Award are:
- Link a picture of the award to your blog
- Thank the person who gave you the award
- List seven random things about yourself
- List the rules
- Give the award to 15 other bloggers.
- Inform the other 15 bloggers of the award.
Seven Random facts
- I once did a screen test for a toothpaste advert
- My sweet peas were award 1st place in a local garden show
- I once won a years supply of Virgin Cola
- I squeal like a child if I see a spider in the house
- For some reason I say Lion instead of Line when I speak
- I freak out over the smell of vinegar and can not go near bottles of the stuff, although I love Salt n Vinegar crisps!
- My first car was a red Ford Fiesta
Here are 15 blogs I would like to bestow this wonderful award to, if you get a spare moment please pop by and visit them.